Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Holy Kiss

There's a sweet old lady in my church, (well, she's hardly older than me) who, almost without fail, greets me with a kiss.

And can you imagine? My wife puts up with it!

And perhaps this is what the Apostle Paul meant, since the kiss Ann lends me is bestowed

... on the top of my old bald head.

There's a special comradery among Christians which is seldom found among those who lack faith in the Creator, and to some such special affection might be thought of as a bit strange, or quirky.

But yet, the Apostle Paul urged us to "greet one another with a holy kiss."

I think perhaps this is the closest thing to it.

By William McDonald, PhD. Excerpt from "(Mc)Donald's Daily Diary" Vol. 13

**I ask that if you copy and paste my blogs, share or download them to your hard drive that you include my name and source line which I always include at the bottom of each blog


No comments:

Post a Comment