Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I Think I Gotta Go Pee


It’s raining this morning, and I didn’t take my 8 year old shih tzu out when I woke up during the “wee hours;” (better known as the “pee hours”).

Now she has to

… wait.

And I can imagine my Queenie is thinking,

“My human gets me out of a warm bed, and for what? So I can brood about having to go to the loo?

I mean now I have to lie here awake on my doggie bed listening to the rain while all the while pretending that I don’t have to go.

This is beyond torture. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment. Anyone got a mirror? I think my eyeballs must be turning yellow.”

Though we’ve had the precious pooch for a couple of years, and she was already old before she came to us, the little critter still has those occasional “accidents;” which aren’t accidents at all since she really could make someone aware of her colorful, (as in, brown and yellow) needs.

I can imagine just about now Queenie is thinking,

“If he would just get involved with a book, or his blasted internet blog, I could creep down the hall, (which is covered in the most comfortable blue carpet),

… and I’d be okay.”

By William McDonald, PhD. Excerpt from "(Mc)Donald's Daily Diary" Vol. 9

No comments:

Post a Comment