Thursday, September 24, 2015

And Now a Word From Our Sponsor

Re. Today's title. At least this is the old adage that some unseen announcer spoke prior to one of those old television commercials.

But in terms of my blog.

I am grateful that an average of 15 - 30 of you read my blog on a daily basis. However, I would like to invite my readers to leave comments. (It has been "like forever" since any of you have responded to something he or she read here).

A disclaimer, however.

You have to have a Gmail email address in order to leave a comment. Otherwise, you are "stuck with" reading my blog, but not commenting. One other possibility, however. If you happen to be one of my Facebook friends, you can always send me a Facebook message.

IF you comment. Please be nice. That doesn't mean you have to agree with my persuasions, but I'd prefer you not be harsh, or combative. That "doesn't get the job done" and only tends to separate two people. (The reader and the writer).

Thank you,


William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment