Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Word From Our Sponsor

**If anyone knows how to get rid of the ad-sense (underlined) ads on my blog, (for people using a Google browser) please email me at williamteomi@gmail.com. This feature appeared automatically, and I did not apply for it.

Greetings to my readers

Just a short note. I notice when I haven't posted anything for a day or so, my viewership falls off to almost nothing. However, when I post one or two blogs on a given day, I get 8 or 10 views.

I guess I have difficulty understanding this trend.

**Please notice that I have posted a whopping 700 full length blogs over the past six months. I'd encourage you to check out the blogs posted in June - November. There's plenty there to keep you busy for weeks and weeks.

Hope you're having a great day or night

No comments:

Post a Comment