Saturday, January 7, 2017

THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK (CNN)



The Clinton News Network (CNN) strikes again.


To be sure I didn’t vote for either of the major candidates, but rather wrote in a name, as a sort of protest vote. I could not conscientiously vote for a flaming liberal who supports causes I abhor, nor could I vote for a man who has never held public office, believes he knows more than the generals, who, during his campaign, hardly ever spoke to the issues and his specific plans in this regard, and has suggested that, in some cases, nuclear weapons might be a viable option.


However…


from my perspective CNN is anything but a news network.


Since he was elected, I have yet to hear the ‘talking heads’ on CNN say one positive thing said about Donald Trump. 


Bias incarnate


On the one hand, CNN had a ‘field day’ with Trump’s assertion that the election was rigged. (And to be fair, I thought the whole affair was pretty ludicrous also). At any rate, the moderators on the Clinton News Network could, at the time, not quit poking fun at the ole boy for this assertion. Of course, as it fell together Trump’s pronouncement that the election was rigged was absolutely …accurate.


However, it was rigged for Trump and against Clinton


…by the Russians


This far along, as might be expected, the Clinton News Network (CNN) cannot quit talking about the election having been rigged by our ‘friends’ overseas in favor of Trump. Suddenly, there can be little or no question about it. 


And as might be expected, there has been no emphasis, whatsoever, on the responsibility the Clinton team to be careful of the things they wrote in their emails, and to safeguard their e-information.



Rigged? Yes. But the last time I checked nobody held anyone hostage, nor coerced them to vote for a particular person on the ballot. 


By William McDonald, PhD. Excerpt from "(Mc)Donald's Daily Diary" Vol. 49.


Copyright pending. If you wish to share, copy or save, please include this credit line.
************
If you would like to see the titles and access hundreds of my blogs from 2015 and 2016, do the following:  

Click on 2015 in the index to the right of this blog. When my December 31st blog, "The Shot Must Choose You" appears, click on the title. All my 2015 blog titles will come up in the right margin


Click on 2016 in the index to the right of this blog. When my December 31st blog, "Children of a Lesser God" appears, click on the title. All my 2016 blog titles will come up in the right margin


No comments:

Post a Comment