Tuesday, January 3, 2017

(AS WE ENTER A NEW YEAR) SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

I am so dang old and I realized I still have so many unanswered questions!!!! I never found out who let the Dogs Out? Where's the beef? How do you get to Sesame Street? Why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps? Why are eggs packaged in a flimsy foam carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails. Why women can't put on mascara with their mouths closed... why "abbreviated" is such a long word... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish washing liquid is made with real lemons... 

Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?(you gonna die anyway!)... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going? Why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs? How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Tootsie Roll pop? Lastly, just what is Victoria's secret? 

When you find out, let me know!

I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's, baby momma's doctor who lived next door to my old classmate's mailman.

Now it is your turn to take it from me. Peace!! 

P.S. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?


(from a social media site)

No comments:

Post a Comment