Wednesday, May 31, 2017

KFC CHICKEN OR LIBERACE? Pt. 1 of 4


I saw (and heard) something last night I never expected to see (or hear).

One of my favorite shows, in spite of, (and not because of) the general apparel (if it can be called, ‘apparel’) of the two female judges, is “America’s Got Talent.”

But to return to my entre.

Last night I witnessed one of the most amazing things to which I have ever been exposed throughout the course of my almost 70 years on earth.

I saw (and heard) a barnyard chicken play “America The Beautiful” on a toy piano. (Yes, I did).

I kid you not. As someone backstage flipped a switch, and the background music to the second best known American patriotic song began to play, this brown, very average looking chicken began to peck out the notes of “America, The Beautiful.”
My friends, I am both happy (and surprised) to report, he (or she) didn’t miss a one.

Nada. Zilch. Zero. Goose Egg.

Need I inform you that all 4 judges dropped their jaws in disbelief?

Need I inform you that all 4 judges awarded the (otherwise KFC quality) chicken 4 ‘yes’ votes?

(Well, they did).
*to be continued


By William McDonald, PhD. Excerpt from "(Mc)Donald's Daily Diary" Vol. 56. Copyright pending

If you wish to share, copy or save, please include this credit line. 

***********
If you would like to see the titles and access hundreds of my blogs from 2015 and 2016, do the following:  

Click on 2015 in the index to the right of this blog. When my December 31st blog, "The Shot Must Choose You" appears, click on the title. All my 2015 blog titles will come up in the right margin

Click on 2016 in the index to the right of this blog. When my December 31st blog, "Children of a Lesser God" appears, click on the title. All of my 2016 blog titles will come up in the right margin

No comments:

Post a Comment