Sunday, March 11, 2018

I THINK I GOTTA GO PEE


It’s raining this morning, and I didn’t take my 8 year old shih tzu out when I woke up during the “wee hours;” (better known as the “pee hours”).

Now she has to

… wait.

And I can imagine my Queenie is thinking,

“My human gets me out of a warm bed, and for what? So I can brood about having to go to the loo?

I mean now I have to lie here awake on my doggie bed listening to the rain while all the while pretending that I don’t have to go.

This is beyond torture. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment. Anyone got a mirror? I think my eyeballs must be turning yellow.”

Though we’ve had the precious pooch for a couple of years, and she was already old before she came to us, the little critter still has those occasional “accidents;” which aren’t accidents at all since she really could make someone aware of her colorful, (as in, brown and yellow) needs.

I can imagine just about now Queenie is thinking,

“If he would just get involved with a book, or his blasted internet blog, I could creep down the hall, (which is covered in the most comfortable blue carpet),

… and I’d be okay.”

By William McDonald, PhD. Excerpt from "(Mc)Donald's Daily Diary" Vol. 9. Copyright pending

If you wish to copy, save, or share, please include the credit line, above

No comments:

Post a Comment