Wednesday, October 11, 2017

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY


Posted by a friend in celebration of her father's first heavenly birthday
Happy Birthday to my wonderful daddy in Heaven!
Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is, how to truly forgive people that hurt you, a giving heart when you didn't have much to give, a selfless love for your friends, family and strangers, what a consistent walk with the Lord looks like, how to do the right thing when no one is looking.. the list could go on and on!! You have taught me so many things that money could never buy! I cant imagine your crown and how enormous it must be!! A week before my daddy passed God gave him a vision of his Book of Life closing. He also showed him the contents of his book and all the selfless acts of kindness and love that he gave to everyone around him! His book was full.. oh how I miss you daddy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment