Wednesday, January 17, 2018

DIVERSITY

When allllll four of your children are as different as NIGHT AND DAY AND SUMMER AND WINTER:
Neighbor boy rings door bell...James runs to the door swings door open...

James: “I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HERE!! WE NEED TO BUILD A SNOWMAN AND HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT AND BUILD A FORT!! AHHHHH THIS WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER!”
Margaret: Wait. We aren’t working today? AND I don’t have gymnastics. The snow is seriously cramping my social life. AHHHH! I’m calling Laura. Or Ann. I need to FaceTime with someone.
Roger: Yeah I’m just staying here on the sofa with mom and reading my Abraham Lincoln book. Did you guys know he lived in a three walled house, IN THE WINTER?! I couldn’t have survived that.
Billy
: I’ll be upstairs editing my next Wild West Billy episode. Please keep the noise down. Maybe we should film some scenes in the snow. There is so much light out there! I’ll think about it.

(Only the names are changed)

No comments:

Post a Comment