Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A CAT NAMED SPIRIT - Prelim

Following is a paragraph my sister wrote on her Facebook page, along with videos and photos, (which are not included here).

"Yesterday, during one of my daily crying spells, I asked my recently deceased son to send me a sign that he was ok and happy. Just anything that would unmistakably assure me that he is still with me "in spirit". Today, I got that sign. This is "Spirit" who strangely enough, my brother had already named him before he came to me because he found him on Spirit Lake Rd. For me, his name took on a whole new meaning. My son, also being a rescuer, heard my plea and sent me that sign I prayed for. Please read it and you'll know the rest of this story."

(Linda McDonald Osteen)


*See the "A Cat Named Spirit" blog, below this 'Prelim'

No comments:

Post a Comment