Thursday, April 11, 2024

ONE PERSON DRIVING TWO CARS

 4245

I was coming back to Winter Haven from Tampa yesterday on the Leroy Selmon Parkway, and cruising along at about 65 mph. I was in the second to the furthermost left lane, and preparing to move to the lane to my right in order to get on I-4. (I had witnessed drivers doing between 90-100 mph for the past couple of hours).
Suddenly, I looked behind me, and a gray sportscar, (I'm not an expert in brand names), came sailing up behind me. In my rearview mirror, I could see a man behind the wheel, and a woman on the passenger side of the car. In the space of a couple of seconds this particular clown was two feet off my bumper. I immediately followed through with changing lanes, and allowed this nut job to power past me. Much to my discredit, (not the wisest thing to do) I admit I laid on my horn for several seconds.
I simply cannot fathom how careless and uncaring some people are today when they get behind the wheel of a car. If you hope to see tomorrow, you literally have to drive for yourself, AND the character who seems to have a death wish.
One person driving two cars.
by Bill McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment