Sunday, May 20, 2018

TOMORROW - Poem

Tomorrow the sun will shine brighter
Tomorrow my ship will come in
Tomorrow the load will be lighter
Tomorrow my song will begin

Tomorrow my tears will be over
Tomorrow my fight will be won
Tomorrow my field will be clover
Tomorrow my task will be done

Tomorrow the day will be longer
Tomorrow my dreams will come true
Tomorrow my heart will be stronger
Tomorrow my skies will be blue

Tomorrow my hopes will rise higher
Tomorrow my seas will not foam
Tomorrow my steps will be lighter
Tomorrow I will be home

Tomorrow my God will smile on me
Tomorrow He'll crown me with grace
Tomorrow earthly will be heavenly
Tomorrow I'll see His dear face

Tomorrow the graves will be empty
Tomorrow the Master will come
Tomorrow the race will have ended
Tomorrow will find me at Home

Tomorrow my rags will be riches
Tomorrow I'll reap my reward
Tomorrow His crown for my crosses
Tomorrow at Home with the Lord

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment