Monday, May 21, 2018

THE SHORTEST BLOG I EVER WROTE

Only today I was scrolling through the home page of my social media site, and I ran across a blurb posted by Wells Fargo in which they extolled their virtues of protecting their clients from fraudulent practices; on the part of folks who are prone to scheme against them.

(Wasn't it Wells Fargo that recently opened up thousands of fake customer accounts without the knowledge of their clientele)?

Yeah, I thought so.

Afterwards, I turned on the TV, and a commercial came on which extolled the safety practices of British Petroleum (BP).

(Wasn't it BP which spilled millions of gallons of crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico)?

Yeah, I thought so.

And immediately afterwards, an ad ran which extolled the new and improved Facebook, and their intentions to properly monitor the stuff with which political machines and other badly intentioned entities tend to inundate their members.

(Wasn't it Facebook which, prior to the election, garnered over a hundred thousand dollars from a scheme by the Russian government to market our current president)?

Yeah, I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment