Thursday, December 17, 2020

FOR I AM PERSUADED...

As I was scrolling down the homepage on my social media page today, I came across the following statement:

“I rebuke, cancel and destroy every assignment and attack of the enemy, and cancel every curse or negative word ever spoken over my life in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.”

To which I responded below the post:

“Reminds me of another post on Facebook I see all the time which reads, 'I forbid Facebook from using my photographs or the information in my posts, and declare they are private property and for my own use only' a statement that is not respected, has no weight or power whatsoever, and never did.

However, what you wrote is a different matter, altogether and is significant and weighty since the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last is the unseen presence and power behind your words. And we know that any earthly or demonic power or authority or plan of attack of the enemy we confront must first gain approval to harm or alarm us, and, if so, it is only momentary, only for our good, and only for His glory.”

by William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment