Thursday, July 12, 2018

PRAISING THE DEVIL AWAY

You're the lilly of the valley
You're the bright and morning star
You're altogether lovely
You're like the scent of a thousand gardens pressed into a springtime
You're the dayspring from on high
You're the horn of my salvation 
You're the umpire of my life
You're the mediator of my life
You're the strength of my life. (Whom shall I fear)?
You're the light of my life. (Of whom shall I be afraid)?
You're the shadow of a great rock in a weary land
You're rivers of water in a dry place
You're our great tower. (If I run into you I'll be safe).
You're my refuge and strength
You're the plant of renown
You're the root and offspring of David
You're the altogether lovely one
You're my all and all
You're my savior
You're my sanctifier
You're my Holy Ghost baptizer
You're my divine healer
You're my soon coming King
You're the captain of my salvation
You're the Lord of glory
You're my all and all
You're the fullness of the Godhead bodily
You're the fullness of Him that fills all and all
You're my everything
You are ALL the world to me.

Excerpt from a sermon by the late Ray Hughes, former General Overseer 
of The Church of God
Edited by William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment