Thursday, April 27, 2023

COVID-19 IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL

 4048

Just when you get comfortable that Covid is at a low ebb, low and behold you discover you have been exposed to it, and someone near and dear to you is experiencing the virus "in all its glory."
The CDC website informs me that people who have been exposed should put their mask back on for several days, if and when they decide to travel outside their homes; which I intend to do.
My wife and I have been exposed twice, and have experienced Covid-19, and I can tell you, it "ain't" fun. However, our experience with the virus is little or nothing compared to the loss of several relatives (who apparently did not take the Covid shots, but I cannot say for certain, and may have had additional contributing medical issues). It goes without saying, I would encourage my readers to get the inoculations.
There is some reason to believe that Covid is and will be with us for years to come, and that its presence will be reminiscent of a common cold or the flu; something from which we cannot hide, but only prepare for.
Stay tuned.
William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment