Wednesday, December 14, 2022

HAVE A BANANA, ANNA

 3968

The other day my wife informed me that she was about to drive down to Publix to pick up a few groceries. As she prepared to leave, a Publix commercial came on TV. Of course, it was one of those "real good, feel good" sort of ads. As you see the various people on the screen sitting around the dinner table, the narrator suggests, "Have a banana, Anna." Well, my wife's name isn't Anna, but our grandson has called her Anna for as long as we remember! And here, "Anna" was getting ready to go to Publix at that moment! At this point, I suggested she pick up some bananas while she was there. The commercial ran again in the short amount of time she was gone. True to my expectations, my "Anna" walked in with a bunch of bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment