Thursday, May 9, 2019

FOR THOSE LADIES WAITING FOR THE RIGHT GUY TO COME ALONG

For those who are still waiting please do not loose hope.
For those who may not know I have waited for 16 years, and honestly it was not easy, at times it did feel very hopeless, disappointing, and dark, but I decided to press into the Lord and trust God no matter what the circumstances were, or what I was feeling and seeing, and I chose Him before anything, even though people mocked me and thought I was crazy. And honestly there were times I felt that it would never happen; that I'll just be single for life.
The Lord is indeed faithful to His Promise! He brought a husband to me that is after His heart, and our hearts beat together for the Lord. At times I did doubt if it is possible... But it is, and the Lord proved Himself, yet faithful again even after a long wait. I am not sure why it was so long and hard at times, but one thing I do know, looking back, that it surely matured me, made me stronger even though I felt so so weak at times, and not only that it gave me more compassion for people. So hold on to Hope! He who promised is Faithful. I hope this helps and encourages someone today!
Anonymous (used by permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment