Friday, June 3, 2022

PRAYING FOR MY UNBORN, UNNAMED, UNSEEN DESCENDANTS

 3914

I do something that I honestly have never heard anyone else tell me they have ever done, nor have I ever read about anyone else doing.

I pray for my unborn, unnamed, unseen descendants.
Every day before the sun lights the horizon, I pray for them. I ask God to bless, help, guide, encourage and save them, and allow them to have great impact on those who He sets in their pathway. And I am convinced He will honor my prayer.
For you see, I am just as convinced that my unknown, unseen ancestors from perhaps fifty generations in the past prayed for me when I was still unborn, unnamed and unseen to them.
Perhaps they prayed in an archaic language which no longer exists in the 21st century. Or perhaps they prayed in a language which still exists somewhere on the earth. For I am, as are you, the offspring of multiplied billions of great great grandparents who lived, and moved and breathed in various and sundry nations throughout the world.
Sometime in the near future, I expect to meet those dearly departed souls who once prayed for me, as well as my yet unborn, unnamed, unseen descendants who have yet to put on flesh and have their being, after I have gone on to my reward.
Until then, I will go right on praying for them with the absolute expectation that God will bless, help, guide, encourage and save them, and give them great impact on those who He sets in their pathway.
by William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment