Tuesday, January 11, 2022

GIVING AN OLD DOG A CHANCE

                                                        3840


"Yesterday I adopted the oldest, sickest, and sorest shelter dog. I'll never forget his eyes. When I went into the cage he didn't even bother to look, he knew I wouldn't even see him.

Curling around the corner He'd accepted his fate. The volunteer said to me many times... Are you sure this one? Are you sure? YES! This is my dog. He opened the cage and 3 animals fell on me. I ran towards him, suddenly he looked at me as if he saw an angel... I hugged him and told him that now he'll be happy again. Then he sleeps in my lap... probably the first peaceful sleep he ever had.
Give it a life. Give it a hug. They need us."
From a dad who saved a soul.

Credit: Animal Alternative Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment