Thursday, August 8, 2019

TIME RUNS ALONG

Following is my response to a post I saw on one of my former university's student's pages. She is a local elementary school teacher. (The picture was of her elementary school classroom with a caption that this was her tenth year as a teacher).
"Wow, Whitney. That puts it all in perspective for me. Your first group of students graduates this year! It's been ten years since I served at SEU. It's been over 50 years since I first enrolled at what was then Southeastern Bible College. My students whom I taught as an intern teacher are almost 60 now. God bless you during this new school year, and give you rich impact."
One of two or three of my favorite adages related to teaching is: "My students are living messages to a time that I may never see."

No comments:

Post a Comment