Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dump CNN



There’s a move within the formal Republican establishment to “dump Trump” as that party’s potential nominee for the office of President of the United States.

And honestly, that would be fine with me.

For that matter I am not enamored with anyone running for the office on other “side of the aisle.” I mean, the two most likely nominees are our former First Lady of the United States and that egocentric, “say nothing good about women” Yankee billionaire.

However…

The amount of time one particular cable “news” network is devoting to dumping the latter individual from the potential Republican ticket is nothing less than shameful. (Not withstanding that one of my distant relatives, Erin Burnett, is an anchorwoman there). One can turn the television on to CNN at any hour of the day or night, and this media outlet and their “talking heads” are “bashing the heck outta” Trump. And when they take a short break from doing the foregoing they find a way to accent the circus atmosphere among the three possible Republican nominees, (and summarily diminish any and all things negative about “the gal from Arkansas.”)

Again, I have little or no use for HC or DT, but give me a break.

When is the so-called Cable “News” Network gonna get back to covering real news? Lately, I been forced to turn to BBN and find my way past the stuffy English accents of the anchor men and women there; if I am to be privy to anything remotely related to American and World News.

With CNN I suppose we’ll have to wait until the election is over, and the next President of the United States is inaugurated.

Remind me not to punch in “29” on my remote box anytime soon. (I suppose I'll be speaking with a British accent if I'm forced to listen to our British cousins much longer).

By William McDonald, PhD. Excerpt from "(Mc)Donald's Daily Diary" Vol. 33. Copyright pending



If you wish to copy, share or save this blog, please include the credit line, above

*****************

If you would like to see the titles and access hundreds of my blogs from 2015, do the following:  


Click on 2015 in the index to the right of this blog. When my December 31st blog, "The Shot Must Choose You" appears, click on the title. All my 2015 blog titles will come up in the index

No comments:

Post a Comment