Monday, October 19, 2020

WATER PRESSURE

I watch "The 11th Hour with Brian Williams" most every week night; (at least as long as I can tolerate his liberal leanings). Tonight he alluded to a recent "super spreader" campaign rally of President Trump. And Brian W. made his audience aware that in that rally President Trump had returned to a theme which he has mentioned several times over the past couple of years.

Water Pressure
As a matter of fact, the following video segment lit up the television screen.
Suddenly, President Trump smiles and begins to speak.
"You know under President Obama you just didn't have enough water pressure in the average bathroom. I mean, we have three major appliances there; a sink, a shower and, well, I don't have to say anything about that other nasty thing."
(and)
"I can tell you I like plenty of water coming out of the facet. I put my hands under it, and it is just so great to have enough pressure, but when I don't, I end up with soap on my hands."
(and)
"Then, I get in the shower, and I just gotta have plenty of water to wash my beautiful, golden hair. It used to be so frustrating when Obama was in charge of water pressure. I could never get my hair clean."
(and)
"And talking about water pressure, and that nasty thing I mentioned. It used to be 'til I was in charge, you used to have to flush that thing 15 times! Not any more, baby! Not any more!"
And as the screen "fades to black," Williams stares intently into the camera, and with a wry grin says,
"Uhmmm. I think if you need to flush the toilet 15 times, you need a doctor more than you need a plumber, or a president."

by William McDonald, PhD. Copyright pending

No comments:

Post a Comment