Sunday, September 1, 2019

REFUSING TO BELIEVE A LIE - A Believer's Declaration

Kick ole Satan to the curb, and tell him you are done with believing a lie. When such thoughts arise in your head and heart say, "I refuse to believe a lie. What you are trying to pass off as the truth, old devil, is nothing but bull manure on a chef salad, and I ain't having none of it! Take your filthy lies back to the pit of hell. I choose to believe what God says about me, and He has said that He loves me with an everlasting love, and that I am the very apple of His eye. He knows the number of hairs on my head, and He keeps my tears in a bottle. Not only that, but before I ever took my first breath, He planned every day of my life! I mean, what kind of God is that, Satan? If I was the only one on earth that needed saving, Jesus would have still died for me. And ya know, there is a space in my Savior's heart reserved just for me! Imagine that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment