Wednesday, August 23, 2023

THE BALD HEADED OLD SUB

4108

I was subbing at my Alma Mater, Bartow High School, and just before the bell rang, and the last students were coming in the door, I heard a couple of boys outside the door say, "We have a bald-headed old sub today." Well, I let the entire hour go by, and just before the exit bell rang I stood up, and said, "Before class began I heard a couple of you guys say, 'we have a bald-headed old sub today.' I've decided I will show you what a bald-headed old sub can do." With this, I dropped down and knocked out six or eight one-handed pushups. Of course, the same boys, and others thought they would show me what they could do. Several of them marched to the front, dropped down, and managed to fall on their faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment