Wednesday, February 8, 2023

WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS DOES SHE HAVE?

 4010

When I was serving as a staff counselor for Calvary Church, I was fortunate enough to have a skilled lady associate named Sherri assisting me. 

Sherri did some of the women’s counseling, and during the course of one particular case, she invited “Sheila” to bring her seven year old daughter in for a few individual sessions.

The client felt this was would be good idea, and after she had arrived home from work one day, she asked “Stephanie” to sit down on the couch beside her.

“Honey, there’s a lady at church who I have been talking to, and I wonder if you would be willing to talk to her.”

Stephanie looked a bit confused, smiled shyly, and replied,

“I don’t know Mom. What kind of problems does she have?”


By William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment