Thursday, May 5, 2022

THE MOST RADICAL SEGMENT OF SOCIETY?

 3906

I can't stay silent. We have a president who (paraphrased) made the foregoing statement about the pro-life community, and seemed to tie it in with the MAGA crowd. Well, I am not part or parcel of the MAGA crowd, nor the liberal side of the political house. I am a pro-life Christian who believes what scripture says in Jeremiah 1:5 and Psalm 139:16. I, for one, cannot understand how a Catholic president supports abortion. Yes, I understand there are exceptions to an all or nothing stance, but they are exceptions. Honestly, I am not interested in debating anyone about the dictates of my conscience, and I will delete contentious comments. My page. My belief. My rant. There is nothing radical about a pro-life agenda, Mr. President.

No comments:

Post a Comment