Wednesday, April 21, 2021

TWO THINGS THE MEDIA DOESN'T SAY

I find myself saying 'it' out loud multiple times every time 'one of these things' happen.

Over the past few years 'one of these things' have become multiple things. And I think if we are going to be fair and balanced, it has to be said by someone.

It matters not whether the accused party is red or yellow, black or white, there are two factors which are being entirely ignored by the news media. I stand on the sidelines and shake my head. It is just SO obvious. I don't know if they are being politically correct or if they are just afraid to declare the obvious.

#1. The accused has almost always been accused of committing a crime.

#2. The individual has almost always refused to comply with the lawful orders of police.

Granted, there are a few 'bad apples' among the nation's police forces, and sometimes things go very badly. However, I will never understand how the news media ignores the two factors I have just alluded to.

If they would begin instructing people about the reality of these factors, a few lives might be saved.

William McDonald, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment